Monday, December 11, 2006

office space




a few weeks ago, my human took me to work with him. it was weird. i was tired and there were all these people coming in and harrassing me. and believe it or not, i didn't sleep for like 8 whole hours. then he dumped me off at bear and sydneys house for a few days. it was ok. i like how big the house is but bear is out to kill me and sydney just stares. Weirdos!

i see the silly lights and trees and boxes with bright paper and bows that the humans are carrying down on the street. i suspect my human will be abandoning me at bear and sydney's house again soon and going away for a week - like he does every year at this time.

humbug.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BASTARD!

Just get him back by meowing every night until then.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home