Saturday, October 08, 2005

a Saturday in October














A Lazy assed day for me - are you suprised?
my human got up early and went to work...I thought he didn't work on saturdays?

Anyway, he left me here with the idiot roommate and his friend.

Luckily, they weren't having what my human calls"8AM DANCE PARTY" and just watched Tv, so i was able to snooze the day away until the human came home at 4 and then i screamed at him for a while and then I took another cat nap on a shopping bag while he cleaned his room.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

TanQ,
I looked up your site, and I think you need some more rest.
I don't let my human rest at night until I've made her scoot over in the bed to let me lie in the warm spot.
After all, it's OUR world. They just live here!
Peanut "fluffy pants" Wearmouth

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home